Welcome to the Football Federation Australia National Club Development Program
Community based Football Clubs play a key role in the development of football in Australia. There is no doubt that they are the driving force for participation and enjoyment of their members within the great game of football.
To raise the overall standard of club administration and operations at all levels of the game, Football Federation Australia has established the National Club Development Program (NCDP) with the assistance of all Member Federations, select Associations, Zones, Branches and the Clubs themselves.
The Program aims to provide a clear model that helps develop and maintain a successful football club. The NCDP is an enhanced and on-line version of the previous National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) that was introduced in 2012.
The NCDP will be accompanied with an on-line resource library that will aim to help provide information and the tools necessary to for Clubs to improve.
The NCDP aims to achieve these objectives:
- Improve processes and controls of affiliated Clubs
- Assist Member Federations and Governing Bodies to better support Clubs, by facilitating a process which encourages greater engagement
- Improve the efficiencies of the sport
- Establish bench marks of success across Australia
- Improve player retention
- Increase female participation
- Increase Aldi Miniroos Participation
- Increase the number of clubs accessing and utilizing the National Club Development Program
- Improve net promoter score among administrators
Many thanks once again for participating in National Club Development Program and helping make the great game of football in Australia even greater.
Step 1 - Login
- Your e-mail address is your Club's Primary Play Football Login. If you do not know this e-mail address, please contact your Governing Body
- BEFORE YOU LOG IN THE FIRST TIME - You will need to "create" a password. Please note that you will need access to the login e-mail address, to complete this process.
- You will then be able to log into the system.